Let’s get in touch:
- The latest Bruno's Social Media Round-Up! paper.li/BrunoGebarski/… Thanks to @cropleycomms @BlakeMichelleM @Varghesetweets #futureofwork 6 hours ago
- The latest Bruno's Social Media Round-Up! paper.li/BrunoGebarski/… Thanks to @wirySoB @eTouchPoint @sherrierohde #custserv #futureofwork 18 hours ago
- The latest Bruno's Social Media Round-Up! paper.li/BrunoGebarski/… Thanks to @HarrietMol @michaeleharvey @justlibrauk #custserv #futureofwork 1 day ago
- The latest Bruno's Social Media Round-Up! paper.li/BrunoGebarski/… Thanks to @EnliveningEdge @toister @cindymillet8 #custserv #futureofwork 1 day ago
- RT @CDremlyuga: These 9 free online resources and tools will make you a better social media marketer: ow.ly/dXdl30a64ov https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- 15 million Americans cld flock to disruptive live-TV packages from @Hulu YouTube or Amazon j.mp/2nwXwNk #digitaldisruption #TV 2 days ago
- 15 Free Digital Marketing Tools for SMBs and Startups [Infographic] j.mp/2mLE8rK #digitalmarketing #CMO… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
Clouding & Searching"Content Curation" "Flickr search" Big data Branding Business intelligence BYOD Character CIO Cloud Cloud computing Cloud Storage Collaboration Communication Company Culture Content Marketing CRM Curated Curating Curation Customer Service CX CXM Digital Marketing E20 Employee Experience Engagement Enterprise 2.0 Enterprise Social Network ESN feeds Flickr Geopolitics Google Blog Search Google News Humility IaaS Inbound Marketing Info-graphics Innovation Integrity Leadership Marketing Media Middle East Mobile Technology Mobility Motivation NFC PaaS Personnel Radian6 RSS RSS Feeds SaaS Sales Salesforce SCRM Smartphone Social Business Social Business Strategy Social Culture Social Enterprise Social Enterprise Network Social Leadership Social Media Social Media Plan Social Media Strategy Software as a service Stress Syndication and Feeds Tony Hsieh Traditional Marketing Twitter Value Zappos
- BYOD Cloud Computing Content Content Curation Content Marketing Cross Functional Teambuilding Customer Experience Customer Service Digital Marketing E20 Enterprise Social Network HR Human Resources IaaS Inbound Marketing Innovation PaaS RSS Feeds SaaS Social Business Social Business Strategy Social Culture Social Enterprise Social Media Social Media Cloud Social Media Strategy Team Teambuilding Twitter
Welcome to my Blog
- 18,875 hits
- Internet of Things! A Social Digital Development or a Repressive Straitjacket about to Control Every “Thing”?
- Why Vision Should Be The Raison d’Être (Reason of Existence) For Any Business or Organization
- Change Management Seventy per Cent failure rate: Tech Failure or Human Malfunction?
- Simplest Way to Create Twitter RSS Feeds For Your Favorite Feed Reader
- „Change Fixes the Past. Transformation Creates the Future“
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- June 2010
Tag Archives: SCRM
I spent the last six months of this year assisting an English company developing a branding campaign starting from very little, but with a good trademark logo. What helps a company establish a new name on a market often saturated with products, goods or services? How do we make a difference in order to secure vital sales after we launch a new product or service on the market? Is gathering business cards at international venues and making a few phone calls afterwards sufficient to establish new sales locally and/or internationally? Here are a few points I introduced and worked on while assisting the development of a trilingual website, as well as marketing brochures in German, French and English:
• Develop a unique selling proposition (USP) which will help differentiate you from the competition, e.g. Dominos Pizza’s famous “You get fresh, hot pizza delivered to your door in 30 minutes or less – or it’s free” USP is worth billion US$ to the company selling around 400 million pizza every single day worldwide! (http://bit.ly/ucZvYw )
• Where possible create your own product segment with unique features and services in order to eliminate unnecessary competition.
• Polish your reputation while working on the uniqueness of your brand.
• Be different, unique and differentiate yourself from the crowd.
• Develop a social media plan using both website and communication platforms to blog and vlog (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Stumble Upon and Word Press).
• Suggest an RRP structure to your entire distribution network! You’d be surprised how many new companies don’t!
• Show a serving attitude and develop an “after-sales, service-oriented philosophy” with state-of-the-art maintenance, workshop, repairs, spare parts availability update and renewals.
• Make selling to the end-customer one of your main concerns within your distribution network.
• Listen to what your customers say about your product or service, and take criticism very seriously; this will help you develop your brand and communicate solutions to problems you might not be aware of!
• Use your logo and social media links on all collateral and correspondence items (business cards, flyers, direct mailing, etc.)
• Deliver more than your product or service promises, and make your customers’ problems on all levels your own problems! This will carry your brand a long way!
• Remember the Godly admonition: “Give and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” (Luke 6:38: KJV).